ALL FUNDING FOR 2016 HAS BEEN ALLOCATED. Any proposal sent in to the foundation after December 6, 2016 will be reviewed in January, 2017.
Please provide the following:
- Introductory letter providing information about the organization.
- One or two page summary of the project for which funding is requested should be included.
- IRS determination letter of 501(c)(3) status.
- Recent 990 form.
- Project and organizational line item budget.
- Other sources of support: amounts secured and amounts requested.
- Environmental Health & Justice
- Land Conservation
- Sustainability of Resources
- Mountaintop Removal Mining
- Watershed Protection
- Financial Literacy
Organizations applying for a grant must be defined as a public charity and tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service. If you do not have 501(c)(3) status, please provide the name of the public charity that operates as your fiscal sponsor.
Average grant amount is $10,000. Applications are accepted at all times during the year.
No emailed proposals or faxes accepted; documents must be sent by mail to the Cornell Douglas Foundation
Contact the Cornell Douglas Foundation